I have worked in private and the NHS psychological services since 2010 supporting adults with a variety of difficulties, such as anxiety and depression and more severe and enduring mental health problems, such as brain injury, psychosis and personality disorder.
I value the potential of every human being to change and develop and I believe that strong therapeutic relationship may enable and facilitate learning.
I am committed to collaboration and empowerment of individuals in their journey towards recovery and fulfilling their potential.
I respect and appreciate the diversity of individuals, their culture, religion and lifestyle choices.
The Models I Work With
I work with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) model. I value and often incorporate the elements of third wave CBT, such as Mindfulness, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
Training and Qualifications
- British Psychological Society Approved Certificate in Trauma Treatments, 2019
- PG Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Advanced Level Practice), 2017
- Mindfulness Day Training, Solent NHS, 2017
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Conversion for Postgraduates, Open University, 2011
- MSc Applied Psychology, Catholic University of Lublin, Poland, 2006